Maybe you just have to live for the small things, like being called pretty or someone picking up the pen you dropped or laughing so hard that your stomach hurts. Maybe that’s all that really matters at the end of the day.
THERE IS SUCH A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THE EDUCATION SYSTEM WHEN STUDENTS ARE IN TEARS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND WAKE UP EVERY SINGLE MORNING WANTING TO THROW UP AT THE THOUGHT OF GETTING OUT OF BED WHILE THINKING THAT THEY’D RATHER BE DEAD THAN GO TO SCHOOL
eleven thousand people can relate to this post. that’s not okay.
things every highschooler should know
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep